A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Sheikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Sheikh is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Sheikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheikh graduated from Karachi Medical And Dental College.
Dr. Sheikh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Cape Girardeau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Zaki Sheikh MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Z. Sheikh practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Sheikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Sheikh practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Cape Girardeau Internists and Cape Girardeau Geriatric Doctors.