Dr. Ahmad Shikhtholth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmad Shikhtholth?

July 12th, 2017

He is a joke!!!!!

Dont ever ask a question cause he is right and u are wrong!!!! If he cared he would listen. I never failed a drug test and did everything by the book. He got rid of me because I told him I was having problems with the meds he gave me. I didn't ask for anything stronger just something different. He walked out of the room for 10 min and came back in and gave me the same prescription and said I was dismissed. If a doctor dont let u ask questions then he doesn't deserve to be in practice. I hope he packs his stuff up and leaves. Trust me I swear I never asked for stronger meds. He always thinks he is right and you are wrong.

May 17th, 2017

If you want help, go elsewhere!

Uncaring and rude. Didn't listen. How can a pain doctor change a patient with serious medical/pain issues from 4 super strong pain pills a day (prescribed by family dr) off that medicine and put them on one of the weakest medicines made and expect them to have any relief? Makes no sense. And the lady up from at check in is more rude than he is!

March 27th, 2017

CANNOT TRUST & ABUSIVE TREATMENT

I have been a dedicated 80+ year old patient for 5 years. I have had 3 BACK SURGERIES, RA, RAYNAUD'S SYNDROME , BULGING & HERNIATED DISCS, DIGENERITIVE DISC DISEASE, OSTEOPOROSIS, FIBROMYALGIA , & SCOLIOSIS. I Have suffered with CHRONIC PAIN for more than half of my life. After the death of my husband I moved to Decatur but continued using my family Dr in Florence. Sadly he retired & I was referred to this doctor. Dr. Shik began treating my pain & I was doing very well. I made a remark a few months ago about my back surgeries I had between 1988 & 1990 & he looked at me & said " you have had back surgeries?" I was truly surprised that he didn't know this. I trusted this doctor & felt safe thinking he cared & would take care of me. Then, suddenly 2 months ago, after waiting he entered the exam room and announced that he was going to begin taking me off of all of my medications that he himself began prescribing to me. I was so SHOCKED I didn't & still do not understand. When I started asking questions he interrupts, is rude, & has said he doesn't care. I am terrified. He truly doesn't understand the effects of This will have on my body & the lives of my family. HE DOESN'T CARE.

February 5th, 2017

Always a long wait and very uncaring Dr

I have been going here almost 5 years. During the first couple years my pain was moderately being controlled. This Dr has made me feel like he doesn't care at all about my pain especially since my insurance changed. He doesn't like if you refuse those injections Also. They do not help. Only makes me feel a little numb for a day or so. Because my insurance changed I could not pay over 400$ a month on an extended release drug he prescribed. The nurse had called me and just increased my pain meds to 4 a day. I've been back twice since this and has not offered anything else and then starts decreasing my other pain meds. I have a lot going on with my back and have been in a lot of pain. I understand the dea coming down on prescribing pain meds but the majority of ppl that goes are in pretty moderate pain. If he can't help ppl with what his job is then i would suggest he find a nother occupation. Don't make your patients feel you think of them as a pill head, belittle them after waiting 3 hours to see you. I pray that he doesn't have to feel the pain I feel on a daily basis. I have become very frustrated with Drs that are only in it for the money instead of actually caring for their patients. He is a not so reliable Dr and will put you on something then jerk you off of it in one visit. I'm disgusted with Drs that do this. I would not recommend this Dr for long term pain management!!!!

February 1st, 2017

Great doctor

September 14th, 2016

Do not go to him

I have used him for quite some time. He had appeared to be doing well, my pain was moderately controlled. He obviously is being watched by governing officials for what he prescribes and leaves his patients hanging and cuts them off. I should have reported him. As a humane doctor, you titrate. My dose was lowered, and had the most horrible weekend of my life in pain. I did not go to the ER as that is a lot $$ wise. I looked for anything. Found some old per he prescribed. Next visit, He decides to not see me again for taking something HE HIMSELF prescribed when I was in excruating pain. If you are a new patient; he will treat you well for the first year or two but be warned.

July 15th, 2016

You don't want this doctor for pain

All this doctor cares about is money. I was a patient of his for 4 years. I did everything I was told to do. I NEVER fail a drug test yet I was discharged from his practice for asking questions about my treatment. I wanted to know why he waited almost 4 years before trying physical therapy for my pain. My new RA doctor started me off with that first. After 3 rounds of unsuccessful nerve blocks each year my insurance would not pay for anymore. I brought up the physical therapy my new RA doctor started me on and next thing I know I am getting a discharge letter. It cites not being able to meet my treatment expectations and a failed opioid treatment trial. I have moved on to a better doctor

June 25th, 2016

Greatruly patient

Very friendly staff and caring Doctor.

May 4th, 2016

I'VE BEEN TO MANY PAIN DOCTOR'S SINCE 1987. I'VE HAD 17 SURG. I'VE GOT PLATES AND SCREWS FROM HEAD TO TOE. I HATE IT WHEN A PAIN DR.TRIES TO ACT LIKE A ORTHOPAEDIC OR NERO SURGEON.HE HAS NO IDEA OF PAIN. I WISH HE COULD FEEL MINE FOR A DAY. HE'D BE A BETTER DR. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A DR FOR PAIN I'D ADVISE ANOTHER DR. HE'S JUST THERE TO COLLECT MONEY FROM INSURANCE.

October 1st, 2015

Horrible excuse for a physician, steer clear of this imbecile !!

March 18th, 2014

Unprofessionalism

After being in his practice for several years and having no failed drug screens, I was discharged from the practice by a nurse. He didn't even have the decency to talk with me. I have never taken anything except my prescriptions from his office and he wouldn't even discuss it with me. I felt like a criminal walking out. I believe that it was all done to exit me from his practice because he wasn't helping me anymore. Good riddance!

May 4th, 2010

To many things wrong to list here.