A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Taheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Taheri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Taheri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taheri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Taheri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John H. Stroger,Jr.,Hospital of Cook County
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
- North Chicago Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Taheri MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad Taheri practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Taheri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Taheri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.