Dr. Ahmed Yousry MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2016
The best doctor
Great doctor, I am happy to see such a gentleman and modest doctor still exists, very professional and careening Thank you Doctor Yousry

May 16th, 2015
Great Doctor and highly recommend him!!!

March 21st, 2015
I was disappointed that even explaining that I have been taking a combination of Tylenol and Motrin every 4 hrs for 2 day and bleeding HEAVY due to Adenomyosis I called to have Dr. telephone my pharmacy to get a pain medication. He told receptionist to tell me take 600mg Motrin I have acid reflux SO BAD from taking Motrin I sometimes can't lay down. Adenomyosis causes SEVERE pain that does not respond to over the counter meds. Now even while I'm bleeding thru a napkin every 1 and half hour I have to get myself to the emergency room. This is awful that I can not get help. You can call pharmacy and check my account and see that I don't abuse any medications even contact old dr's anything. I hope you Dr. Ahmad Yousry never have the pain I've experienced and paying you guys all this money and can't get help.

July 20th, 2014
Best gynecologist I have ever visited
Had lot of issues before and initial days of pregnancy. Met 4 docs moment I met dr. Yousry I knew he is the 1. He is very nice, makes u understand what's going. Talks very well. Had last moment complication but he handled it very well. Recommended to many ppl everyone was happy. Only pbm is the big wait time.

October 2nd, 2013
Dr. Yousri
I have been a patient of Dr. Yousri's for three years now. Be prepared to wait, even with an appointment scheduled, to see the doctor. I've considered changing doctors in the past just because of the long long wait. As for the doctor himself, his bedside manners are excellent, the way he explains things excellent, his service he provides is excellent, just be prepared for a long wait when you do go in to see him.

July 16th, 2013
Excellent Doctor!!
I love Dr. Yousry. He gets to the point. Knows what hes doing and very prompt. Patients need to understand he is an OB-GYN on call at the hospital so thats the only downside other than that he is excellent i couldnt have asked for a better OB-GYN. His staff is very courteous, they always greet with a smile. They really are great!!

March 5th, 2013
Dr. Yousry was recommended to me by my primary care physician (who is incredibly good) and he might be good, but I cannot comment on that because I did not get to see the good doctor. I sat in his tiny, overcrowded waiting room for TWO HOURS EXACTLY before I decided to walk out. That kind of practice is not the kind of care any self-respecting patient without a medical emergency should be putting up with. At the one hour mark I approached his staff and asked how much longer it would take to see the doctor. There were so many people waiting to see him, there was not even room for everyone in the office. They told me it was because everyone was a new patient. Really? Why book so many new patients at once? It was only when I told them I was leaving two hours afte I had arrived that they said they were going to take me in. There were other patients who complained about the wait time earlier; I wish I had taken a hint from them. Again, cannot comment on the doctor, his staff was OK, but that kind of wait is disrespectful and, to me, it suggests poor management. If you have nothing else to do, have the patience of a saint, or are that desperate, this might be the place for you. It wasn't for me. (By the way, booking the appointment was incredibly and misleadingly easy. They gave me a spot for the next day. They must have given everyone else the same spot.)

March 1st, 2013
Thanks Dr. Yousry
Hi, I knew Dr. Yousry from my friend, and I found him a very good doctor. He is respectable, skillful and perfect doctor. I had a good experience with Doctor Yousry of about two months, I was pregnant and the pregnancy hormone was weak and shows that an ectopic pregnancy, Dr. Yousry helped me alot to skip this critical stage, and he observed my situation until it finished, thanks God and thanks to Dr. Yousry for his caring.

February 27th, 2013
Do not recommend
Horrible office for many reasons outlined below: 1. Doctor gave me a prescription I was allergic to. He didn't even read my patient forms they have you fill out. I became aware of this by the pharmacy when they were fillign my prescription and had my allergies onfile. 2. Office staff, specifically the nurse that takes your blood pressure is not friendly and communicates nothign to you in regards to the next step of your visit. 3. Had to wait almost 2 hours for first appointment visit. 4. Cleanliness not up to par as a doctors office should be.

August 6th, 2012
Great Doctor
well im a current patient of Dr yousry i wasn t very comfortable at first to see a male gyn/ob but after meeting with him the only thing i can say is that he s a great person ,polite ,very compassionate and make u feel comfortable> the staff were very helpful ,overall i d a great experience since the first day and still going on ,

May 30th, 2012
Horrible Staff
Extremely rude and unattentive staff. There are perhaps 3 different receptionist, and all of them make it seem like they are doing you a favor for working in the office. Dr. Yousry, though knowledeable, spends only a few minutes with the patient only to handle the back-log created by the reception. With any medical practitioner it is most important to make sure that their cleints feel cared for....well dont rely on this bunch for that!

April 22nd, 2012
My twins
I had the best experience with Dr. Yousry , even though i had a high risk pregnancy with twins , Dr Yousry and The staff were very passionate about my pregnancy, till i had my twins safely.I would recommend him highly.