A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Zankar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Zankar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zankar
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Zankar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Zankar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zankar graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zankar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- RHD Memorial Medical Center
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Adnan Zankar MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad A. Zankar practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Zankar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Zankar practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.