A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Zeibo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Zeibo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeibo graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Zeibo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zeibo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans