A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmad Zeibo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmad Zeibo is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmad Zeibo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zeibo graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Zeibo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Iredell Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmad Ramzi Zeibo MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmad R. Zeibo practice?
- Dr. Ahmad Zeibo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmad Zeibo practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI.
See Troy Internists.