Psychiatrists

24715 Little Mack Ave
Ste 200
Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080
586-777-9000
Locations and availability (2)

1.0

|  Do not go to this doctor  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Hasan's for over 3 years, another 2 years with another psychiatrist at Advanced Counseling Services in St. Clair Shores. His manner has always been distant and non comforting. When asking how I was and telling him that I was stressed about work, he replied, "Who isn't?" Ok I know that but really? That is what you tell a depressed patient? However I stopped going to him because my insurance changed in July and he does not take my new insurance. When I asked to get a prescription filled-just Zoloft and Wellbutrin- so that I would have enough meds to get me to a new doctor, he said no (through his inept secretary). Also I should have been out by now so I obviously must be getting my meds through someone or someplace else. Like I'm buying this off the streets or something. Not once did he or his rude secretary say to come in or try him contacting me myself. When I asked the secretary what should I do, isn't it worse to be off meds cold turkey than to give me one month of meds (again I'm not on Zanax or anything addictive) she just blew me off and never returned my calls. So Dr. Hasan is completely irresponsible and a negligible doctor. He is the worst! Do not go to him if you can!! Or go to Advanced Counseling Services. Dr. Hughett, the other doctor, owns the place and has run out good doctors to save a dime. The previous secretary to the doctors was on the ball and would have helped me. This new one is completely useless. When I complained to the office manager, she just made excuses for their bad behavior. I still go to ACS to see my therapist who is wonderful. Just don't go to ACS or see Dr. Hasan. He is all business and should not be in this field.