A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmar Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmar Shakir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shakir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmar Shakir DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ahmar Shakir practice?
- Dr. Ahmar Shakir has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmar Shakir practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, NJ and Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Trenton Orthopedic Surgeons.