A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmar Shakir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmar Shakir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakir
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shakir Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakir graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shakir has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmar Shakir DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ahmar Shakir practice?
- Dr. Ahmar Shakir has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmar Shakir practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Princeton Junction, NJ.
See Princeton Junction Surgeons.