A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Hassan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Hassan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Hassan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine, Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine - Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Cancer
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hassan graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Hassan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Abdelhamid Hassan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Hassan practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Hassan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Hassan practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Family Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Fort Myers Primary Care Doctors, Fort Myers Geriatric Doctors, and Fort Myers Hospice & Palliative Specialists.