A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Mahmoud:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Mahmoud, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahmoud graduated from University Of Gezira, Wad Medani. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahmoud has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Ali Mahmoud BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Mahmoud practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Mahmoud has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Mahmoud practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners.