A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Latief:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Latief is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abdel-Latief
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Abdel-Latief Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Latief, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdel-Latief graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdel-Latief has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Ctr
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed A Abdel-Latief MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Abdel-Latief practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Latief has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Latief practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Internists and South Bend Cardiologists.