Dr. Ahmed Abdelgaber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Abdelgaber?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 28th, 2016

Excellent doctor!

Excellent doctor! I have a very complicated medical history and I'm on many medications. He is able to keep up with all of it! He has a great personality to go along with it! I highly recommend him!

August 2nd, 2013

Great Find

Dr. A diagnosed my celiac disease back in 2011. I had been to other doctors ( for years ) that just wanted to keep me on iron and give me iron infusions...also had 1 blood transfusion. They never dug into why I needed the iron.... Started going to Dr A and within 2 visits, he checked me for celiac and I had an extreme positive reading. I am so happy to have found a great doctor. He is very thorough and very easy to talk to.

June 14th, 2012

ASSOCIATES

My overall opinion of Dr. "A" is moderate. An issue I have with him is that he wants blood drawn too often and because of this, some of it is not covered by insurance. I also believe he has too many patients because each time I visit, I have to remind him of things while he reviews my history on his "laptop" (looks similar to a laptop computer). I have a larger issue with his associates. He recently was out of the office for a week and I called about an extreme case of the gout. I work 130 miles from the office and gave whomever was filling in for him the names of the medicines I take for an outbreak of gout but, was told they would not call in a prescription until I could come in for an appointment! My wife, who is also a patient of his, had the same problem when she called last summer while in Virgina Beach on vacation for a medicine for fever blisters and was given a hard time before he actually would call in the prescription. For these reasons, I will no longer be a patient of his.

June 6th, 2012