A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Abdelhalim, MD, MBBS is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Spinal Fractures and Spinal Stenosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhalim graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhalim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Abdelhalim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthNow New York - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 26 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Abdelhalim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed N. Abdelhalim practice?
Dr. Ahmed Abdelhalim practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Amherst, NY and Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Radiologists.