A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Abdelhalim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Abdelhalim, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Abdelhalim graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Abdelhalim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Nabil Abdelhalim MBBS and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed N. Abdelhalim practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Abdelhalim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Abdelhalim practices Diagnostic Radiology near Oelwein, IA.
See Oelwein Radiologists.