A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bayshore Medical Center
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Safwat Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Ahmed has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Webster, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Cardiologists.