A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed S Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Cardiologists.