A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ahmed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Ahmed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahmed
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ahmed Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ahmed, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahmed graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ahmed has 8 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Bayshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed S Ahmed MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Ahmed practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Ahmed has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Ahmed practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Webster, TX.
See Webster Internists and Webster Cardiologists.