Dr. Ahmed Ahmed MD Patient Reviews

no change

April 9th, 2014
a rare kind of doctors to find nowadays, very competent, compassionate and give you all the time in the world to explain your problem.

February 1st, 2014
very kind ,very knowledgeable, he saved my father's life and I am very grateful to him.

December 20th, 2013
Assessment of My Cardiologist
When I initially met Dr. Ahmed, I was upfront with him in that I was seeking not only his expertise but also a patient-doctor relationship. My expectations were indeed met and continue to be every time I visit him. My mother and I have been followed by Dr. Ahmed for approximately 2 years. We have been extremely pleased with his care. He is an excellent cardiologist, thorough in diagnosing the illness, takes the time to listen to your concerns, not only answers your questions but educates the patient and/or family caregiver. Of importance, in addition to his excellent credentials and expertise, he exhibits humbleness and is so pleasant to talk with.... always greets you with a smile! He definitely makes you feel comfortable. May God bless him always. His nurse, technician and front desk staff are always courteous and ready to accommodate you. Conclusion: I have been in the healthcare setting for over 30 years and can definitely say I would recommend him to anyone seeking cardiac care.