Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed Al-Absi
Dr. Ahmed Al-Absi, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Lenexa, KS. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Al-Absi is affiliated with Methodist Extended Care Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center and Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed Al-Absi has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ahmed Al-Absi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Sudarshan Hebbar
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Nephrology
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24
Dr. Pranavkumar Dalal
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi10
Dr. Richard Muther
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Kansas City, MO 0 mi37