A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Al-Khatib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Al-Khatib is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Al-Khatib, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Al-Khatib graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Perugia.
Dr. Al-Khatib has 4 hospital affiliations:
- T J Samson Community Hospital
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Mustafa Al-Khatib MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed M. Al-Khatib practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Khatib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Al-Khatib practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Glasgow, KY.
See Naples Internists and Naples Gastroenterologists.