A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Ali is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Headache Disorders
- Knee Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ali has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital West
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Syed Ali MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Ali practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Ali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Ali practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Louis, MO.
See Florissant Physiatrists.