A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Aqeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Aqeel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Aqeel, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aqeel graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Aqeel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Sturgis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aqeel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 32 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Aqeel practice?
Dr. Ahmed Aqeel practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, General Practice, and Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sturgis, MI and Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Nephrologists, Kalamazoo General Practitioners, and Kalamazoo Surgeons.