A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Aqeel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Aqeel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Aqeel, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aqeel graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Aqeel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Aqeel BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Aqeel practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Aqeel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Aqeel practices Nephrology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Creek, MI.
See Kalamazoo Nephrologists.