A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Arif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Arif, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Occupational Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
- Respiratory Sounds
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arif has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Arif BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Arif practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Arif has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Arif practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ortonville, MI and Monroe, WI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pediatricians.