A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Arif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Arif, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Occupational Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
- Respiratory Sounds
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arif has 8 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Hurley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arif accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Arif practice?
Dr. Ahmed Arif practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Pediatrics, and General Practice near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ortonville, MI and Monroe, WI.
See Flint Internists, Flint Adolescent Specialists, Flint Cardiologists, Flint Pediatricians, and Flint General Practitioners.