A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Arif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Arif is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arif
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Arif, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Occupational Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
- Respiratory Sounds
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Arif graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Arif has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed A Arif BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Arif practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Arif has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Arif practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Flint, MI.
See Flint Internists and Flint Pediatricians.