A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Attia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Attia, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Attia graduated from University Of Alexandria. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Attia has 7 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Farouk Attia DO is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed F. Attia practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Attia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Attia practices Surgery near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Surgeons.