A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Bates County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance