A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Babar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Babar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Babar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babar graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Babar has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Bates County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Sheeraz Babar MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Babar practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Babar has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Babar practices Internal Medicine near Tempe, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Tucson, AZ.
See Tempe Internists.