A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Bhatti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Bhatti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bhatti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed S Bhatti MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Bhatti practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Bhatti has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Bhatti practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Granbury, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Granbury Internists, Granbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Granbury Pulmonologists.