A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Bhatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Bhatti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhatti
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Bhatti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Bhatti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhatti graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bhatti has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Stephenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed S Bhatti MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed S. Bhatti practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Bhatti has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Bhatti practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Granbury, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Victoria, TX and Cedar Park, TX.
See Granbury Internists, Granbury Critical Care Practitioners, and Granbury Pulmonologists.