A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Currim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Currim graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Currim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Nooruddin Currim MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed N. Currim practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Currim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Currim practices Family Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Family Physicians.