A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Currim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Currim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Currim
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Currim Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Currim graduated from Vrije Universiteit Brussels.
Dr. Currim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Norwalk Hospital Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital, Norwalk CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Nooruddin Currim MD and PHD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed N. Currim practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Currim has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Currim practices Family Medicine near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Family Physicians.