Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by jake Price on Jan 26th, 2015

Excellent Doctor He helped me with my pain

not interested in my pain show details not interested in my pain
Jan 28th, 2014

I went to Dr.ebeid with severe pain and he said why are you here. I have chronic pain in my abdomen due to several abdominal surgeries. I was referred to him by my family doctor for pain management. He was one of the rudest people I've ever met! Very condesending and a huge lack of caring. Would not recommend to anyone...

DR ahmed ebeid,md show details DR ahmed ebeid,md
Jul 21st, 2012

he's the best DR ever I left Massachusetts and no body seen to understand my problem ,the same way he did now I find my self loss he's used to inject my lower back and I didn't have to go back in 12 month,now with my knew Dr I need a injection every 3 month and i,m very frustrated and don't know what to do any more I recommend hem to any one who suffer from chronic lower back pain is the best

Rude and Careless show details Rude and Careless
May 9th, 2011

I went to the Salem Clinic to get relief from my chronic neck pain. He was rude to me and pressed so hard on my nerve bundle running across my shoulder that I'm in worse pain now then when I went there. His reports are personal attacks. If you want medication look somewhere else. MA you can have him back!

Seek another pain specialist show details Seek another pain specialist
Feb 6th, 2011

Dr Ebeid was okay at treating with steroid injections but his long term pain management with narcotics was very poor. Be aware that he will not fill out disability forms.