Dr. Ahmed El-Bershawi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

December 1st, 2016
Dr El Bershawi is amazing... he treats you like he would treat his own family.. after knowing and working with this gentleman of gentleman for several years I can honestly say he is "diamond in the rough" of physicians and he brings back the true meaning of "caring " in the medical world..... thank you doctor for your exceptional care you deliver with the most superb besides manner I have witnessed in years... speaking as an experienced registered ER nurse I can honestly say he is a one of kind and I would trust him with my life

September 18th, 2016
International Visit
We heard about Dr Ahmed El-Bershawi from another physician and flew in to see him for my mother's cough that has not gone away for years and years. Dr. El-Bershawi asked many many questions, ordered some testing and imaging to make sure there was nothing serious that we don't know about, and then he asked my mother to follow a strict regimen and prescribed simple medication and somehow my mother's cough has completely resolved. Its been 3 months and we are still in shock on how simple the solution was but we feel so good knowing that she is being treated the correct way after years of being on dangerous medications and unresolved coughing that keeps her up all night. The long trip to see Dr Ahmed El-Bershawi was worth it and we would do it again if we need to. God bless him.

April 19th, 2016
Dr. El-Bershawi is simply the best. His level of expertise and knowledge is profound. Sometimes I bring him articles I find online about my condition but he always wins me over with his knowledge and experience and puts all my worries to rest. He never feels irritated or annoyed when I bring up my google research but he laughs and tells me lots of patients refer to Dr Google and it's good to read and research but to be careful with what's on the internet, because not everything I read applies to me. His humility and sweet smile always make my day!

January 6th, 2016
Quite impressed with this physician's knowledge and bed side manner. Dr. El-Bershawi is very kind and respectful and attentive. I would like to have better access to his office, but I understand he is busy and I am always offered to see an associate of his which I believe are all wonderful physicians but I prefer to see him.

October 10th, 2015
MICU Nurse
I consider myself lucky to have worked with this doctor and then have him take care of my husband. His integrity, dedication and sense of compassion are unparalleled. His smile radiates any room he enters and he is loved by all who encounter him. His medical skills and knowledge are impressive but what is more so is his wisdom, patience and calmness in dealing with critical situations. He is truly one of a kind.

September 1st, 2015
Great Physician
I was referred to Dr. El-Bershawi when my Internal Medicine doctor couldn't figure out the reason behind my persistent cough. When I met this doctor, he was very kind and had the best smile that put me at ease. I am currently under his care for a lung disease I never knew existed and feel grateful that I was referred to him. I truly trust him and his team.

July 26th, 2015
We are so happy to have found Dr. EL-Bershawi and his team. Both my husband and I are patients of his practice and we have been pleased by the level of service provided. We want to thank him and his wonderful team for always going the extra mile for our family. God Bless you all.

July 4th, 2015
Very courteous doctor with a big heart. I am in the ICU now with my husband and I am in awe of how dedicated this doctor is. I know he has a big group of doctors but he's here today to care for my husband. We are very grateful for his time and effort.

June 15th, 2015
Very nice doctor with a big heart and a great smile. First time here and I really like him and thought he was a great physician.

May 25th, 2015
Dr Elbershawi has been my pulmonary physician since 2010 and I refuse to be seen by anyone else. He always has a great smile to greet me and always very understanding although I'm a very stubborn patient. He truly is one of a kind.

April 16th, 2015
I drove over 50 miles to see this doctor because of his reputation amongst his peers. I am in the medical field myself and have been experiencing some major pulmonary issues but haven't been able to get a proper diagnosis for over the last 18 months!! I wholeheartedly believe that Dr El-Bershawi is gifted and very good at what he does. He patiently listens and doesn't jump to treat until he fully understands what the core problem is! I am feeling much better thanks to him and his wonderful team. I am so happy I made that drive down!

January 8th, 2015
Pulmonary Function Test
Love the doctor and love the facility! Had a PFT done there and the service they provided was beyond excellent! Great job!