Dr. Ahmed El-Bershawi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed El-Bershawi?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed El-Bershawi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 17th, 2017

I just attended Dr. El-Bershawi's lecture at Hoag Irvine's Health Fair about Sleep Apnea and I was very impressed by his wealth of knowledge. I walked over to his clinic and requested an appointment to see him. I have not had a restful night sleep for over 20 years so I look forward to meeting him soon and hopeful he can help me.

August 10th, 2017

Great doctor!

Saw Dr. El-Bershawi in his Irvine Office. I had been to 2 other pulmoanry specialists in Orange County and none of them listened to my medical complaints. I haven't been able to find a doctor who listens and values my opinion about my own health. Well I am glad to say Dr. El-Bershawi did. He was extremely patient and listened to me. He agreed to run more tests to figure out why I am still of short of breath and cannot sleep at night. I see him again in a couple of weeks and hoping to get some answers.

May 14th, 2017

Impressed

I must say that Dr. El-Bershawi took the time to see me although he did not have a scheduled clinic. I appreciate his genuine concern, respect and kindness. I know I could have went to my PCP but I can only trust him especially with flare ups before a holiday weekend. Much appreciative to have him around. Thank you1

February 5th, 2017

Great pulmonologist and sleep expert! It doesn't get better than him!

December 2nd, 2016

Dr El Bershawi is amazing... he treats you like he would treat his own family.. after knowing and working with this gentleman of gentleman for several years I can honestly say he is "diamond in the rough" of physicians and he brings back the true meaning of "caring " in the medical world..... thank you doctor for your exceptional care you deliver with the most superb besides manner I have witnessed in years... speaking as an experienced registered ER nurse I can honestly say he is a one of kind and I would trust him with my life

September 18th, 2016

International Visit

We heard about Dr Ahmed El-Bershawi from another physician and flew in to see him for my mother's cough that has not gone away for years and years. Dr. El-Bershawi asked many many questions, ordered some testing and imaging to make sure there was nothing serious that we don't know about, and then he asked my mother to follow a strict regimen and prescribed simple medication and somehow my mother's cough has completely resolved. Its been 3 months and we are still in shock on how simple the solution was but we feel so good knowing that she is being treated the correct way after years of being on dangerous medications and unresolved coughing that keeps her up all night. The long trip to see Dr Ahmed El-Bershawi was worth it and we would do it again if we need to. God bless him.

April 19th, 2016

Dr. El-Bershawi is simply the best. His level of expertise and knowledge is profound. Sometimes I bring him articles I find online about my condition but he always wins me over with his knowledge and experience and puts all my worries to rest. He never feels irritated or annoyed when I bring up my google research but he laughs and tells me lots of patients refer to Dr Google and it's good to read and research but to be careful with what's on the internet, because not everything I read applies to me. His humility and sweet smile always make my day!

January 6th, 2016

Quite impressed with this physician's knowledge and bed side manner. Dr. El-Bershawi is very kind and respectful and attentive. I would like to have better access to his office, but I understand he is busy and I am always offered to see an associate of his which I believe are all wonderful physicians but I prefer to see him.

October 10th, 2015

MICU Nurse

I consider myself lucky to have worked with this doctor and then have him take care of my husband. His integrity, dedication and sense of compassion are unparalleled. His smile radiates any room he enters and he is loved by all who encounter him. His medical skills and knowledge are impressive but what is more so is his wisdom, patience and calmness in dealing with critical situations. He is truly one of a kind.

September 1st, 2015

Great Physician

I was referred to Dr. El-Bershawi when my Internal Medicine doctor couldn't figure out the reason behind my persistent cough. When I met this doctor, he was very kind and had the best smile that put me at ease. I am currently under his care for a lung disease I never knew existed and feel grateful that I was referred to him. I truly trust him and his team.

July 27th, 2015

We are so happy to have found Dr. EL-Bershawi and his team. Both my husband and I are patients of his practice and we have been pleased by the level of service provided. We want to thank him and his wonderful team for always going the extra mile for our family. God Bless you all.

July 4th, 2015

Very courteous doctor with a big heart. I am in the ICU now with my husband and I am in awe of how dedicated this doctor is. I know he has a big group of doctors but he's here today to care for my husband. We are very grateful for his time and effort.