A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed El-Ghoneimy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed El-Ghoneimy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. El-Ghoneimy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. El-Ghoneimy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed K El-Ghoneimy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed K. El-Ghoneimy practice?
- Dr. Ahmed El-Ghoneimy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed El-Ghoneimy practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
See Greenbrae Internists and Greenbrae Geriatric Doctors.