A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Ghoneimy
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El Ghoneimy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. El Ghoneimy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. El Ghoneimy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy practice?
- Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and Kentfield, CA.
See Greenbrae Internists and Greenbrae Geriatric Doctors.