A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. El Ghoneimy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. El Ghoneimy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. El Ghoneimy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. El Ghoneimy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
- Novato Community Hospital Opens in new window
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy practice?
- Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed El Ghoneimy practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and Kentfield, CA.
See Greenbrae Internists and Greenbrae Geriatric Doctors.