Internist

He's all about the money show details He's all about the money
by JF on May 23rd, 2015

This guy is all about getting money. If he does not like you or if he has an issue with you he tries to abandon you but if you flash cash in front of him everything changes, he treats drug addiction patients mostly with Suboxone and that's how he makes most of his money. He constantly jerks them around and treats them like second class people. I think he is a money hungry creep.

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
by Toni C on Mar 21st, 2013

Dr. Elsoury is a very nice and thorough doctor. There are times I would walk right in and other times I've had to wait in the waiting room for 40 minutes. He is always pleasant and I find him to be genuinely concerned for my well being. He will always take the time to answer my questions and explain every thing. He has never made me feel that he was only interested in making a dollar, in fact I find him quite opposite of that. I wouldn't travel from Jersey to Staten Island to see him if I felt differently.

Worst doctor I have ever seen show details Worst doctor I have ever seen
Aug 5th, 2011

Just looking to make a dollar. You will wait 2-3 hours or more WITH an appointment.

Jul 25th, 2011

Absolutely amazing doctor. He is nice, fun, easy to communicate with. I am his patient for years and I took my mom there: she was pleasantly surprised of his knowledge. He made her feel comfortable and she was able to talk to him like she never did before. Sometimes you have to wait; if he wouldn't be a great doctor he wouldn't have too many patience and you'd be seen in minutes.He removed my mom from pills that were prescribed by other doctor ( ). These pills made her miserable and dr. El Soury gave her a set of other meds that really helping her for over a year now. I don't care what others say he is AMAZING!!!

HOt Cold show details HOt Cold
Apr 6th, 2011

I have waited at his office a total of 4 hours on more than one occasion.. IF I have an appointment I never leave there in less than 2 hours.. It takes about an hour or more wait time in the waiting room.. another 30-45 minutes in the tiny physicians room then he spends an entire 5 minutes with you... It's annoying and almost like theDMV because he knows you need him...If you go there during lunch/end of day or if a friend is visiting him.. FORGET IT!! You will be there for hours.. He is also moody.. At times he can be very nice.. Others he's just moody .. Maybe he shouldn't be so greedy and make less appointements in a day.. I think everyone would be happier.. including him...

Nov 25th, 2010

he is a great doctor no meter what others say. He is smart, nice and very intelligent doctor.

Oct 30th, 2010

He couldnt even read a TB test accurately. Did Dr. Elsoury really go to medical school? Not in this country.

Obnoxious and Unprofessional show details Obnoxious and Unprofessional
Jan 13th, 2010

The only thing good about this place is you can get an appointment fast, however because of that, there is always a very long wait (Goes to show you his standards of making a dollar). There is one receptionist who is raunchy and slams the phone down, huffs and puffs and is very rude. The other receptionists seem very nice. The doctor himself, coughs with out covering his mouth as if his germs are fresh air and he doesnt wash his hands after seeing one patient to the next. He is very impersonal. If you have health plus/medcaid/similar insurance, he will throw that in your face as if he is doing you a favor by him seeing you as a patient, however he will add in words to make him come across professional.