A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Elfiky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Elfiky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elfiky graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Elfiky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed DR Elfiky MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed D. Elfiky practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Elfiky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Elfiky practices Neurology near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Babylon, NY and Patchogue, NY.
See Smithtown Neurologists.