Dr. Ahmed Elgamal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Elgamal?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 11th, 2014

Patient

I was going through a difficult time with rehab after a stoke. I felt powerless and out of control in my own life. I lost my ability to read and write as well as having decreased mobility. Dr. Elgamal is memorable to me because of his patience with my disabilities and respect for my opinions. He listened to my concerns and tried to fulfill my needs. I was so fortunate to have him as my doctor. I saw him as an inpatient at Swedish Covenant. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an informed, sensitive physician.