A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Elsehety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Elsehety is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsehety graduated from Mansoura University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elsehety has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Elsehety accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed E. Elsehety practice?
Dr. Ahmed Elsehety practices Neurology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrell, TX.
See Mesquite Neurologists.