A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Elsehety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Elsehety is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Elsehety graduated from Mansoura University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Elsehety has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Elsawy Elsehety MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed E. Elsehety practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Elsehety has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Elsehety practices Neurology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Terrell, TX.
See Mesquite Neurologists.