A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ezz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ezz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezz graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ezz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ezz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Ezz practice?
Dr. Ahmed Ezz practices Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Pontiac Oncologists.