A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ezz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezz
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ezz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezz graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ezz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Ezz MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Ezz practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Ezz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Ezz practices Radiation Oncology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Pontiac Radiologists.