A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ezz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Ezz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ezz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezz graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ezz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Ezz MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Ezz practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Ezz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Ezz practices Radiation Oncology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Pontiac Oncologists.