A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ezz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezz
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ezz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ezz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezz graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Ezz has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Ezz MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Ezz practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Ezz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Ezz practices Radiation Oncology near Pontiac, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Pontiac Oncologists.