Dr. Ahmed Esmat Ezz MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Radiation Oncology, and Medical Oncology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Ezz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Ezz, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
He has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma, Breast Cancer, and Gastrointestinal Cancer.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezz graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ezz has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Botsford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ezz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance