Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed Farah
Dr. Ahmed Farah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tuscaloosa, AL, with another office in Tuscaloosa, AL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Farah is affiliated with UAB Medical West, Northport Medical Center and DCH Regional Medical Center. Dr. Farah has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed Farah has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ahmed Farah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Dr. Luis Pernia
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Tuscaloosa, AL 0.69 mi32
Dr. James Darden
Pain Management, General Surgery
Tuscaloosa, AL 0.80 mi30
Dr. Amitashilpa Chhabra
Family Medicine, General Surgery
Tuscaloosa, AL 0.84 mi