Dr. Ahmed Farooque Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Farooque?

September 20th, 2017

It doesn't exist

This doctor literally told me part of my previously diagnosed mental illness doesn't exist. I was so offended and did not go back to him. If other mental illness clearly exists, why doesn't my obsessive need for approval and social perfection not?

May 21st, 2016

This has got to be the most arrogant human being under desiguise of an MD. Really! Do they sell psychiatry license at wall-mart now. He always treats my husband in patient very disrespectfully and degrading. Husband needs to be admitted again for suicidal thoughts but this so called doctor refuses to admit him. Said he'd been a patient too many times and he would not accept him again. So am I suppose to become his psychiatrist and just hope for the best keeping him at home. I am an RN and this man is the most unprofessional licensed medical person I've ever met. Run don't walk in the opposite direction of this "health care provider". (The click on bedside manor was a mistake because there is NO BEDSIDE MANOR except negativity)(also the required overall rating should have negative stars available)

June 9th, 2015

Aweful experience

October 15th, 2012

False insurance acceptance

do not accept tenncare I need help and they turned me down

April 4th, 2012

No better to be found

I have been a patient of Dr. Farooque for almost 8 years now. Before our patient / doctor bond started, the very thought of talking to a psychiatrist gave me the "jitters". With Dr. Farooque, I find myself looking forward to my next visit. He simply makes you feel at total ease. No sweaty palms, nervousness etc etc. He is so efficient it is almost scary :) He recalls everything about me, usually without even looking it up in a file or computer. In full and short, this is the psychiatrist you want. Trust me. I have been his patient since 2005 and wouldn't dream of looking anywhere else. You will be treated as a person and not just next in line and you will never leave his office discontent in anyway! If you are seeking the best, you just found him!

December 6th, 2011

Worst Dr I've seen so far!

Never on time... receoptionist is rude. Dr is rude. I have never had anyone in my life treat me as badly as this man. I came in for issues driving and he didn't listen to me at all and told me to get out of his office... I had called begging to get in before my 6+ week wait and was told no.. but watched another patient just walk in. This guy is looking for a medical malpractice lawsuit!

November 18th, 2011

The BEST! I was very anxious going into my first appointment. THAT feeling was SO UNNECESSARY. His manner - His wisdom...HE IS AMONG THE BEST!

November 6th, 2009

i liked his manner

very courteous staff, prompt service. Listened to me and didn't cut me off. Felt better after I left,

October 20th, 2009

Keep Your Receipts!

Twice they have erroneously sent my name to a collection agency! Luckily I keep good records and could easily dispute. Still a huge waste of time, a show of incompetence, and a potential hurt on my credit score.

July 27th, 2016