Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
by Susan Snead on Jun 9th, 2015

Aweful experience

Oct 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic psychiatrist - listened to all of my concerns without feeling rushed - talked about interaction effects of various psychotropic medications - attentive - open and honest communication - Also, great staff - very professional

Oct 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque is very kind and addresses my needs during office visits and other times. His staff is very nice and goes all out to be helpful.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to have a prescription authorized thru the nurse with my insurance company to afford the medicine prescribed. It took them over a week to do so, even after multiple daily calls. It took 2 months to schedule an appointment as well

Sep 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent staff. Very knowlegable. Dr Farooque saved my life and he is a major influencing health factor in my life.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Farooque is very kind and listens to my needs and responds appropriately..

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque has been my psychiatrist for nearly a decade now. Not once have I ever left his office dissatisfied. Regardless of how I felt when I visited him, I have always left feeling so much better about myself. He is the best!!

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque is very caring and wants me to do my best.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque is awesome, but takes a while to get a response during emergencies.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great visit

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with my visit. Everyone was very friendly, didn't have to wait long and the Dr. listened, answered questions and gave me all of his attention.

May 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my doctor answered my questions and calmly answered my questions and gave me a new med. this med has helped every much,

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

As always Dr. Farooque was polite, listened and was understanding. Grateful to have him as my psychiatrist.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I mostly appreciated and needed the smiles I received from the stuff and even Dr. Farooque.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque was very educated on my situation and has great backup plans for anything that may go wrong. I have never been one for therapy but he makes me feel very comfortable and I am thankful I have him.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not only would I recommend Dr. Farooque to others, I HAVE! He is such a compassionate doctor unlike any other psychiatrist I have ever seen. I trust him 100% with my care and I thank him and his staff for taking such great care of me.

Apr 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have thoughts about harming myself all the time but after my appointment with Dr.Farooque I feel somewhat better. I'm still a little scared of myself.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I'm very pleased with the help I receive from Dr. Farooque

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable and didn't feel judged . Also like the fact he listened to me and didn't feel the need to try and change my medication that is working for me . I feel good about future appointments with him.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Farooque is always courteous and professional. His knowledge of psychopharmacology makes him a leader in this field. I feel fortunate to be a patient of his.

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

One of the best doctor I have had in along time

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque has really helped me with getting the correct medication to help my problem.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Faroqque is a very dedicate and concerned Dr. He takes his time to listen to your conx earns and meets them accordingly

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel safe and heard with Dr Farooque. I do have my concerns addressed.

Jan 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque listens well and is knowledgeable about appropriate medications. He seems to celebrate my progress and is compassionate when I'm struggling. I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Farooque is terrific. I always enjoy seeing him for my annual visit and he reassures me that I am doing very well.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
False insurance acceptance show details False insurance acceptance
Oct 15th, 2012

do not accept tenncare I need help and they turned me down

No better to be found show details No better to be found
Apr 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Farooque for almost 8 years now. Before our patient / doctor bond started, the very thought of talking to a psychiatrist gave me the "jitters". With Dr. Farooque, I find myself looking forward to my next visit. He simply makes you feel at total ease. No sweaty palms, nervousness etc etc. He is so efficient it is almost scary :) He recalls everything about me, usually without even looking it up in a file or computer. In full and short, this is the psychiatrist you want. Trust me. I have been his patient since 2005 and wouldn't dream of looking anywhere else. You will be treated as a person and not just next in line and you will never leave his office discontent in anyway! If you are seeking the best, you just found him!

Worst Dr I've seen so far! show details Worst Dr I've seen so far!
Dec 6th, 2011

Never on time... receoptionist is rude. Dr is rude. I have never had anyone in my life treat me as badly as this man. I came in for issues driving and he didn't listen to me at all and told me to get out of his office... I had called begging to get in before my 6 week wait and was told no.. but watched another patient just walk in. This guy is looking for a medical malpractice lawsuit!

Nov 18th, 2011

The BEST! I was very anxious going into my first appointment. THAT feeling was SO UNNECESSARY. His manner - His wisdom...HE IS AMONG THE BEST!

i liked his manner show details i liked his manner
by no name please on Nov 6th, 2009

very courteous staff, prompt service. Listened to me and didn't cut me off. Felt better after I left,

Keep Your Receipts! show details Keep Your Receipts!
by Seeing Dr. F for almost a year. on Oct 19th, 2009

Twice they have erroneously sent my name to a collection agency! Luckily I keep good records and could easily dispute. Still a huge waste of time, a show of incompetence, and a potential hurt on my credit score.