Psychiatrists

1830 Heritage Park Plz
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
615-895-8104
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. DrScore.
 |  False insurance acceptance  |  show details
Oct 15th, 2012

do not accept tenncare I need help and they turned me down

|  No better to be found  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Farooque for almost 8 years now. Before our patient / doctor bond started, the very thought of talking to a psychiatrist gave me the "jitters". With Dr. Farooque, I find myself looking forward to my next visit. He simply makes you feel at total ease. No sweaty palms, nervousness etc etc. He is so efficient it is almost scary :) He recalls everything about me, usually without even looking it up in a file or computer. In full and short, this is the psychiatrist you want. Trust me. I have been his patient since 2005 and wouldn't dream of looking anywhere else. You will be treated as a person and not just next in line and you will never leave his office discontent in anyway! If you are seeking the best, you just found him!

|  Worst Dr I've seen so far!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Never on time... receoptionist is rude. Dr is rude. I have never had anyone in my life treat me as badly as this man. I came in for issues driving and he didn't listen to me at all and told me to get out of his office... I had called begging to get in before my 6 week wait and was told no.. but watched another patient just walk in. This guy is looking for a medical malpractice lawsuit!

|  show details
Nov 18th, 2011

The BEST! I was very anxious going into my first appointment. THAT feeling was SO UNNECESSARY. His manner - His wisdom...HE IS AMONG THE BEST!

|  i liked his manner  |  show details
by no name please on Nov 6th, 2009

very courteous staff, prompt service. Listened to me and didn't cut me off. Felt better after I left,

|  Keep Your Receipts!  |  show details
by Seeing Dr. F for almost a year. on Oct 19th, 2009

Twice they have erroneously sent my name to a collection agency! Luckily I keep good records and could easily dispute. Still a huge waste of time, a show of incompetence, and a potential hurt on my credit score.