A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Fawzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Fawzy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fawzy
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fawzy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Fawzy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawzy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Fawzy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Fawzy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Fawzy practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Fawzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Fawzy practices Urology near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Urologists.