A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Fawzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Fawzy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fawzy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fawzy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Fawzy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawzy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Fawzy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Corning Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Fawzy BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Fawzy practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Fawzy has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Fawzy practices Urology near Sayre, PA.
See Sayre Urologists.