A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Fawzy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Fawzy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Fawzy graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Fawzy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Corning Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fawzy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Fawzy practice?
Dr. Ahmed Fawzy practices Urology near Sayre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Terrytown, LA.
See Sayre Urologists.