A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Gaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Gaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Gaber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaber graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gaber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed O. Gaber practice?
Dr. Ahmed Gaber practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.