A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Gaber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Gaber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gaber
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gaber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Gaber, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaber graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gaber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Osama Gaber MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed O. Gaber practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Gaber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Gaber practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.