A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Habib is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Habib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Habib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Ahsan Habib MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Habib practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Habib has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Habib practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Moberly, MO.
See Moberly Internists and Moberly Cardiologists.