A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Habib:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Habib is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Habib
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Habib Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Habib, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Habib graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Habib has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moberly Regional Medical Center
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Ahsan Habib MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Habib practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Habib has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Habib practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Marshall, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Moberly, MO.
See Marshall Internists and Marshall Cardiologists.