A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Hakki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakki graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Hakki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hakki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Hakki practice?
Dr. Ahmed Hakki practices Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.