A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Hakki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Hakki is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hakki
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Hakki Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hakki graduated from University Of Cambridge, England.
Dr. Hakki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Westchester Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Hakki MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Hakki practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Hakki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Hakki practices Psychiatry near Scarsdale, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Scarsdale Psychiatrists.