A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Hamoda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamoda graduated from University Of Alexandria.
Dr. Hamoda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Mohamed Hamoda MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed M. Hamoda practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Hamoda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Hamoda practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Midland, MI.
See Flint Hospitalists and Flint Internists.