A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Badr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Badr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Badr
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Badr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Badr, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Badr graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Badr has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Coastal Communities Hospital
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Ie Badr MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed I. Badr practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Badr has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Badr practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners, and Anaheim Pulmonologists.