Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ahmed Ibn-Mahfoudh
Dr. Ahmed Ibn-Mahfoudh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fuquay Varina, NC, with another office in Fuquay Varina, NC. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ibn-Mahfoudh is affiliated with Harnett Health Betsy Johnson Hospital and Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield. He speaks English.
Dr. Ahmed Ibn-Mahfoudh has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ahmed Ibn-Mahfoudh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fuquay Varina, NC.
Dr. Afaque Akhtar
Fuquay Varina, NC 0.01 mi26
Dr. Joe Currin Jr
Fuquay Varina, NC 0.37 mi52
Dr. Kurt Vernon
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Fuquay Varina, NC 0.97 mi27