A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Jafri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Jafri, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Jafri, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Headache Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jafri graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.
Dr. Jafri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Hassan Jafri MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed H. Jafri practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Jafri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Jafri practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.