Dr. Ahmed Jahangeer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.0

October 9th, 2013
Patient
My time with Dr. jahangeer did not recap the forms I had filled out for the visit, instead I was prescribed medications that made me pass out and opposed the information that I had given. He had no one to cover for him as he left the country and I was having allergic reactions to medication. My family doctor and myself are truly annoyed with this man and would not recommend him to anyone. I would make sure this doctor neglects no information from you as a patient.

September 24th, 2012
Wonderful
I saw Dr. Jahangeer, or as his staff call him Dr. J, for both myself and my child. He was wonderful with both. We started with him as a supplement to outpatient counseling but he helped both myself and my son more than anyone else. His knowledge of mental health medications and at-home therapies worked wonders for us. I was afraid since they recommended my son be on medication he would be zombied and on it for the rest of his life. Dr. Jahangeer helped us get behaviors and issues under control with medication initially but gradually lowered dosage until he was off meds completely and could manage home/school stress much better and had few to none episodes anymore. His staff was cool too as we went through the stern center in Connellsville and they were always pleasant and helpful and fit us in for appt. whenever we needed.

July 26th, 2008
MENTAL & VERBAL ABUSE- 1st do no harm???????
I do not know how this doctor is still able to practice. He does not listen to you or your problem, he yells at his patients, he is very abusive,mean & rude. He even lies to cover his a--. By the 2nd appointment, I found myself wondering why I was paying to sit there & have this maniac continue to make me feel much, much worse. He got me closer to suicide than I've ever been my whole life.