Dr. Ahmed Jahangeer Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ahmed Jahangeer?

May 15th, 2017

This man is the reason people commit suicide.

My husband has been through a lot. He went to this man seeking help. Instead, he was belittled, degraded, threatened, and harassed. He actually had the nerve to accuse us of abusing the system when in reality we do not receive ANY type of assistance. We work, we get a paycheck, and we pay taxes. He does not care about his patients or their needs. He is the ONLY doctor at Highlands Hospital behavioral health unit, so PLEASE do not send your loved one to be in his care. You will regret it. He gets a power trip knowing that there are no second opinions and he is in control once you end up in the inpatient facility. Formal complaints have been filed, and I will not stop until something is done about his lack of professionalism and abundance of negligence.

October 9th, 2013

Patient

My time with Dr. jahangeer did not recap the forms I had filled out for the visit, instead I was prescribed medications that made me pass out and opposed the information that I had given. He had no one to cover for him as he left the country and I was having allergic reactions to medication. My family doctor and myself are truly annoyed with this man and would not recommend him to anyone. I would make sure this doctor neglects no information from you as a patient.

September 24th, 2012

Wonderful

I saw Dr. Jahangeer, or as his staff call him Dr. J, for both myself and my child. He was wonderful with both. We started with him as a supplement to outpatient counseling but he helped both myself and my son more than anyone else. His knowledge of mental health medications and at-home therapies worked wonders for us. I was afraid since they recommended my son be on medication he would be zombied and on it for the rest of his life. Dr. Jahangeer helped us get behaviors and issues under control with medication initially but gradually lowered dosage until he was off meds completely and could manage home/school stress much better and had few to none episodes anymore. His staff was cool too as we went through the stern center in Connellsville and they were always pleasant and helpful and fit us in for appt. whenever we needed.

July 26th, 2008

MENTAL & VERBAL ABUSE- 1st do no harm???????

I do not know how this doctor is still able to practice. He does not listen to you or your problem, he yells at his patients, he is very abusive,mean & rude. He even lies to cover his a--. By the 2nd appointment, I found myself wondering why I was paying to sit there & have this maniac continue to make me feel much, much worse. He got me closer to suicide than I've ever been my whole life.

January 9th, 2017