A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Kaseb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Kaseb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Kaseb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaseb graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Kaseb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Univ Of Texas Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Omar Riad Kaseb MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed O. Kaseb practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Kaseb has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Kaseb practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Oncologists.