A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Kaseb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Kaseb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Kaseb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaseb graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Kaseb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Univ Of Texas Md Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaseb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans