A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Kaseb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Kaseb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaseb
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kaseb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Kaseb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaseb graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Kaseb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Univ Of Texas Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Omar Riad Kaseb MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed O. Kaseb practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Kaseb has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Kaseb practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Oncologists.