A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shahem Kawji:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shahem Kawji is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Bacterial Eye Infections
- Color Vision Defects
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Epiretinal Membrane
- Eye Abnormalities
- Eye Cancer (Retinal Neoplasm)
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Ocular Hypertension
- Ocular Hypotension
- Ocular Toxoplasmosis
- Persistent Hyperplastic Primary Vitreous
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Detachment surgery (Scleral Buckling)
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Vitreous Detachment (Retina Detachment)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kawji graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Kawji has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shahem Kawji MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shahem Kawji practice?
- Dr. Shahem Kawji has 1 office location.
Dr. Shahem Kawji practices Ophthalmology and Internal Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists.