A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Kheiter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Kheiter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Kheiter, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kheiter graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kheiter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Kheiter MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Kheiter practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Kheiter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Kheiter practices Internal Medicine near Upland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Upland Internists.