Dr. Ahmed Mohamed MD Patient Reviews

3.9

December 8th, 2016
This doctor DOES NOT listen to his patient. He has his own agenda regardless of what you tell him. Promptness is pathetic. After showing up at my appt time he doesnt even walk in the office until an hour later. Staff has an attitude when asked a question and usually come up with a "don't waste our time we're better than you " answer. Will not use your requested lab for labwork and staff tells you to ignore any bills you get from the lab the dr insists upon. Even if it ends up in collections ! They say they have a contract even though the lab in question says they dont and keeps billing you. Very dissatisfied with this doctor. A shame they dont have (-) negative stars on this rating !

August 3rd, 2016
a joy to work with and the most pleasant staff. Cares about patient.

July 1st, 2016
just plain bad doctor
Doctor Mohamed has 10 or more people waiting every time I have seen him because he is always extremely late. He takes only 5 or so minutes with you if that. Women take longer it seems because of flirtatious nature. he lacks understanding of newer medications. Not even asking me or checking my blood pressure (which is high) he put me on Adipex and it nearly made me stroke out. He doesn't care it is purely a money issue for him and you are on an assembly line.

June 4th, 2016
bottmfeeder
Perfect for his organization,loser management; a cronie packed dungheap of local right wing scum stay away from loser management,patient care is of no priority to the staff, they are fat on their egos and socialist salaries.

April 21st, 2016
Horrible
Doesn't pay attention to patient. Doesn't listen. Talks more about himself than the patient. Tells stories about himself instead of discussing the patient.

April 8th, 2016
Dr Mohamed seems more interested in his own diagnosis that in my thoughts on the matter at hand. I feel he just isn't listening nor is interested on what I have to say. He spends his allotted time slot with me then hes off leaving you with an appointment a month down the road to deal and fret with what you consider the important issues by yourself. I am not impressed with him at all and seeking another doctor who actually will listen to my problems.

March 31st, 2016
Dr Mohamed listened to me and found a medication that worked well for me. He didn't just try to prescribe me a "one size fits all" medications. I've had so many doctors like that so it was nice to have someone listen to what was going on with my condition and help make it better. My Bi-Polar symptoms are being managed better now than with any other doctor since I was diagnosed in 2009.

February 19th, 2016
He's a great doctor with passion for his patients.

December 8th, 2015
a very caring individual

October 6th, 2015
Dr. Mohamed is one of the most personable doctors I have had experience with. He listens and responds in a kind manner. He is encouraging, works with you on schedule times, and has a friendly staff.

September 16th, 2015
I was a student shadowing Dr. Mohamed for several weeks and he truly is great at what he does. He pays special attention to the patient's needs and I found that many of his patients would tell me that he changed their life in a positive way.

September 2nd, 2015
Love Dr. Mohammed! He has helped me in so many ways can't even thank enough!