Dr. Ahmed Mohamed MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
a joy to work with and the most pleasant staff. Cares about patient.

July 1st, 2016
just plain bad doctor
Doctor Mohamed has 10 or more people waiting every time I have seen him because he is always extremely late. He takes only 5 or so minutes with you if that. Women take longer it seems because of flirtatious nature. he lacks understanding of newer medications. Not even asking me or checking my blood pressure (which is high) he put me on Adipex and it nearly made me stroke out. He doesn't care it is purely a money issue for him and you are on an assembly line.

June 4th, 2016
bottmfeeder
Perfect for his organization,loser management; a cronie packed dungheap of local right wing scum stay away from loser management,patient care is of no priority to the staff, they are fat on their egos and socialist salaries.

April 21st, 2016
Horrible
Doesn't pay attention to patient. Doesn't listen. Talks more about himself than the patient. Tells stories about himself instead of discussing the patient.

April 8th, 2016
Dr Mohamed seems more interested in his own diagnosis that in my thoughts on the matter at hand. I feel he just isn't listening nor is interested on what I have to say. He spends his allotted time slot with me then hes off leaving you with an appointment a month down the road to deal and fret with what you consider the important issues by yourself. I am not impressed with him at all and seeking another doctor who actually will listen to my problems.

March 31st, 2016
Dr Mohamed listened to me and found a medication that worked well for me. He didn't just try to prescribe me a "one size fits all" medications. I've had so many doctors like that so it was nice to have someone listen to what was going on with my condition and help make it better. My Bi-Polar symptoms are being managed better now than with any other doctor since I was diagnosed in 2009.

February 19th, 2016
He's a great doctor with passion for his patients.

December 8th, 2015
a very caring individual

October 6th, 2015
Dr. Mohamed is one of the most personable doctors I have had experience with. He listens and responds in a kind manner. He is encouraging, works with you on schedule times, and has a friendly staff.

September 16th, 2015
I was a student shadowing Dr. Mohamed for several weeks and he truly is great at what he does. He pays special attention to the patient's needs and I found that many of his patients would tell me that he changed their life in a positive way.

September 2nd, 2015
Love Dr. Mohammed! He has helped me in so many ways can't even thank enough!

August 26th, 2015
These positive reviews have to be from drug seekers
This doctor is the most negligent, careless doctor I have ever come across. Not only was he unprofessional with bashing previous patients AND also told me a story how a patient accused him of having sex with him in the bathroom????!!! WHAT??? I thought I was in the twilight zone. If you take a look at more than half of the people in the waiting room, they are high as a kite and openly discuss how they've been physically abused by their loved ones. I feel for these people because they need help; but Dr. Mohammed is an enabler. He is careless. I'm astonished with all these positive reviews. I actually decided to see him BECAUSE of all the positive reviews and after 3 visits, I was done. I'm very petite and weigh 120-yet, he felt the need to prescribe weight loss medication!! I never expressed anything about my weight or body image. I was floored. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!! He somehow has a monopoly on PC and every doctor you call for a recommendation, seems to recommend him. Please, as someone who needs actual care from a doctor, stay away. If you're looking for some easy score on any pills, then he's your guy. His license should be revoked. It's disgusting how unprofessional he is.