A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Meguid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Meguid is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Meguid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Gastric Bypass Gastrojejunostomy, Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery, and Willing to Follow Other Surgeons Patients.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meguid graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meguid has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meguid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Meguid practice?
Dr. Ahmed Meguid practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.