A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Meguid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Meguid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Meguid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meguid graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meguid has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Meguid MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Meguid practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Meguid has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Meguid practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Grosse Pointe Woods, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.