A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Meguid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Meguid is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meguid
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Meguid Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Meguid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meguid graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Meguid has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Abdel Meguid MD is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Meguid practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Meguid has 1 office location.
Dr. Ahmed Meguid practices Surgery near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons.