A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Meguid:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Meguid is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Meguid, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meguid graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meguid has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meguid accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ahmed Meguid practice?
Dr. Ahmed Meguid practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Surgeons, Saint Clair Shores Plastic Surgeons, and Saint Clair Shores Family Physicians.