A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Mirza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Anas Mirza MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Mirza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Mirza practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists and Plainsboro Geriatric Doctors.