A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirza
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mirza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Mirza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Anas Mirza MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Mirza practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Mirza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Mirza practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Monroe Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plainsboro, NJ.
See Monroe Township Internists and Monroe Township Geriatric Doctors.