A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Mirza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Mirza is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Mirza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Back Pain
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirza graduated from Punjab Medical College, Faisalabad.
Dr. Mirza has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans