A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohiuddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Migraine Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Respiratory Sounds
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed A Mohiuddin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin practices Allergy & Immunology near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Bolingbrook Allergists.