A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin :
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin , Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin , MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Animal Allergy
- Drug Allergy
- Ear Infection Otitis
- Food Allergy Hypersensitivity
- Hay Fever Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis
- Headache Disorders
- Hives Urticaria
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Lung function tests
- Migraine Disorders
- Nasal Allergy Rhinitis
- Recurrent infections
- Respiratory Sounds
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed Adil Mohiuddin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, IL and Bolingbrook, IL.
See Joliet Allergists.