A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohiuddin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Drug Allergy
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Headache Disorders
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Migraine Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Respiratory Sounds
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohiuddin graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mohiuddin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ahmed A Mohiuddin MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ahmed A. Mohiuddin practice?
- Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ahmed Mohiuddin practices Allergy & Immunology near Bolingbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Bolingbrook Allergists.